Tuesday, October 20, 2015

It's been Crazy! :)Dallin

Dear Friends and family

Hey ya'll, Love you much! the mtc is awesome!! It's crazy, I freaking love it here. Like, the experiences I'm having here are one in a lifetime. So my P-day is on Tuesday here at the mtc, I would've sent a letter to you guys telling you guys that, but I was super busy. I thought that the mtc would be super hard and super busy, and that I would have a hard time adjusting to the schedule. but It wasn't nearly as bad as people led me to believe! haha. Mostly because I found out that I freaking love Portugesue. It's the best language ever! I'm learning so fast. I swear, The gift of tongues is real, I've so seen it work. SO our second day at the mtc, we gave our first lesson in Portuguese, and it was horrible, but I still said more things in Portuguese, and understood more than I was able to at that period of my learning. and the next discussion was ten times better. I was able to answer the questions she asked in portugesue. it was so crazy, like my mind turns into portugesue. Meu gosto o epirito santo!!. So crazy.
My district is so awesome! We all get along SO FREAKING WELL!!!! We're always laughing and telling good jokes, and we all have pretty similar back stories, which is awesome.. we are all so cool! Ha ha. We're definitely going to be life long friends, which is insane. I'll tell ya'll more about my district later.
So, I met Elder Waters here at the mtc!! haha, Actually, I run into him all the time. which is halarious! becasuse I wasn't expecting to see him in over two years. so that's been pretty cool! I also ran into a bunch of people which I knew from efy, and some old old childhood friends! it's crazy, it's a very small word we live in.
I've felt the spirit so much, God lives, and though you might not see it in your lives, he's there wanting to help you. and don't get confused. He's helping us by helping us grow, not taking away our trials. So if there's any trial that comes our way, take heart, and smile, because it's making you a better person.

Love Elder Shurts

Dallin is dropped off at the MTC in Provo by his cousins.


There goes our boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment