Monday, February 22, 2016

New Companion!

Dear friends and Family

This week was transfers, which means that companions switch. you never know if your gonna go out, if your companions gonna leave, if your both gonna stay and who will replace the one the leaves. We found out sunday evening last week. and monday was transfers. My new companion for the next little while is Elder Neyland. He is from texas, a shorter person, and very different from Ferreira. I am staying here yet one more transfer in Serrano. A little neighborhood next to a city called Caxias do Sul (Caxias of the south).

The work is great here, we've met many new people, and have a few people progressing. and believe it or not, but I understand pretty much everything now in Portuguese. Im very close to being fluent, and being able to speak without too much effort. Its amazing how fast it was for me to get this far. Its only really been three months, which is a short time for me to be where I am right now with the language. Ive been very blessed. Now thhat Im understanding people more as well, Im starrting to see just how amazing our branch is. The people in the Serrano branch are so humble, and have pure hearts. Its amazing. But dont get me wrong, I still have a long ways to go before im completely flluent. probably fove more weeks and Ill be there.... I hope


Elder Shurts



me and Ferreira and Joel (leader da obra) our last lunch together



Transfers


Family Home Evening Tuesday Night in Bela Vista Ward: Good food, fun people










No comments:

Post a Comment