Monday, July 18, 2016

Short note and lots of Pictures

(In response to all the recipes I sent him) Wow mom!! thanks for everything!! haha, all this sure is nice to have! haha, now |I have more stuff to bake. oh, haha, could you also send pie dough recipe as well, that would be awesome!! and let Johnathan know that I love him, and hope he has fun! 


Oh, and i wont be able to send my journal this week, because I forgot to bring my electronics with me from the house, so I have no way to move everything over to the computer. Basically, you'll have to wait for next week to get this week's journal. but basically, we had a division with the assistants this week, which was super good, and we found someone super elect, super excited!! We are gonna have her baptism this Sunday, her name's Bruna!!











No comments:

Post a Comment