Monday, November 30, 2015

My first Week...Crazy and crazy!

Ok, lets start from Day on, it was super busy for me, and pretty stresful as well. I woke up really early form the ctm, and we flew down to porto algegre, the mission president was outside, and we went to the temple, then ate a nice deliscious dinner. The isona president is such a loving man, you can just feel it around him. after a day at the mission presidents house, we went to our areas my comapnion is Elder Ferreira. hes a brazilian, and speaks broken up english. we get along just fine. 

Im serving in an area called Serrano, and its beautifull, its so green, and rains a lot, and it nice and  cool sometimes.

The people here poor, but probably some of the happiest people Ive ever met. They love everyone, and seem to be alwasy smiling. Ive drank a lot chemarrao, and they have amazing food here. better than the mtc. its awesome!!!!. Ive had lamb, and abunch of other food Im not sure what it was, and ots of fruit here. and the be]uffets here are incredibly good.

More importantly, the people. We teach these people that I just love so much. I know this church is true, and it made me happy. The doctrine makes sense, its sound to me, and because I know the church changed me for the bnetter, I know it can change others. 

Theres a lot of Criu and french people in my area. My companion speaks both, which is cool. Im still waiting to serve in a german area. I hope it happens, because Ive seen the little towns while driing out to my area.

The missions great, and theres a lot to learn. Im learn how to become more self sufficient now, because I am so dependent on my senior companion.

Love you all

Elder Shurts



No comments:

Post a Comment